Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the curriculum framework?
The web-based curriculum is composed of 40 education modules which together cover the principal components of MBA coursework. Eight overarching topics provide the focus for our content: Economics and Cost Accounting, Operations Management, Organization of Health Care, Processes of Care, Financial Analysis, Marketing, Physician Leadership, and Strategy and Negotiation. These topics are customized to the health care environment and help the participant understand the "business" of healthcare.
- Does the content in the education modules meet the system based practice requirement as set forth by the RRC and ACGME?
Yes. The goal of this curriculum is to help residents understand how health systems "work". The education modules provide a platform to achieve this competency.
- How do I get credit for taking the web-based curriculum?
After you have completed all of the education modules you will be able to download a certificate of completion for your files.
- Are there tests associated with the educational content?
Yes, there is a 5 question exam following each module. The participant answers the questions and a score provides immediate feedback. Student scores are also automatically sent to the administrator or medical director.
- I forgot my username and password?
Go to the log in page (www.mdcontent.com/lms) and click the "Forgot your password?" box to reset your password.
- What if I have specific questions about some of the concepts that are presented?
Email David Butz (dabutz(@)mdcontent.com) or Paul Taheri (taheri(@)mdcontent.com) and they will get back to you as soon as possible.